Nige 2 wed
Tried to pace myself in anticipation of a beer sesh tonight with Tommy. Messed up a bit by a collegues return from Cornwall and an insistance on sharing his mints, tiny though they are the sugar buzz from them really makes me think they're at least a GIP.
- Porridge made with skimmed milk [3.5]
- firm pear [0.5]
- Clarnico cream mint [1]
*** 50 minutes gym: 600 kcal burn ***
- Cajun Chicken and chutney wrap [4]
- apple [0.5]
- Clarnico cream mint [1]
- apple [0.5]
- diet coke [0]
- 2 pints of guinness [4 units]
- crispy aromatic duck [4] with pancakes [5]
- chicken [2] and blackbean source [2] with sticky rice[7]

4 Comments:
Hey Nige mate, lot of red there yesterday, mebbe you not as good at this game as you think you are!...never mind, Nick and I are still on a roll, mebbe you can catch up some time.
oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. i was relying on you to take silver on the podium, looks like steve gonna catch you in the back straight
Can't post a comment to your blog neek, think it's because you have an apostrophe in the title. Anyway, don't you chaps worry about me. I had a bad day yesterday - but I've drawn a line under it. The fact that it's Thursday means that I'm back with 2 alcohol credits, rising to 6 on Sunday.
Tomorrow I'm having my long awaited blood test to discover why I find dieting so hard. So, I'll be fasting tonight for 12 hours.
Coming in this morning, I discovered that I'm not allowed to eat on the train between Radlett and Kings Cross. They announced "the train will be stopping at Radlett and then fast to Kings Cross."
Let's Rock!
must be user error nige, like there's comments on the other posts with apostrophes, including four on "Nige's Friday the 13th" and five on "neek's thursday, saint then sinner"
just like to add i not had a drop of alcohol myself since last thursday, and that was only 3 pints
Post a Comment
<< Home