Monday, August 23, 2004

Sunday Sunday. Be good to ME: Nige.

It's official: I am losing weight. Lots of it...

  • ½ grapefruit [0 GIPS]
  • 2 poached eggs on a dry wholemeal pita [6.5 GIPS]
  • mug of tea with skimmed milk
  • chicken [2] & bacon [3] salad [5 GIPS]
  • 2 small diet cokes [0 GIPS]
  • apple [0.5 GIPS]

*** a bout of exercise ***

  • courgette boat (pg 151) [0 GIPS]
*** 50 minutes squash ***
  • salmon tail with honey & balsamic vinegar[2], rice noodles[3], runner beans[3.5], carrots[1] and cabbage. [9.5 GIPS]
  • 1 pint of Adnams, 1 Directors, ½ diet coke.

*** another bout of exercise ***

Nige's total: 21.5 GIPS, Oops. Plus 4 units of alcohol; no more 'till Thursday.

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

2 bouts of exercise, in like, one day Nige?...make the most of it son, cos when u is married like me, you gonna look back on these, salad, days wistfully. Nice one about losing weight though, 'bout time innit?..and hey, thanks for all the encouragement!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

so, err, nige, how much weight you lost exactly? these airy fairy "i am losing weight" statements not good enough, i want stats.
and thanks for your nice comments

9:24 AM  
Blogger Nigel said...

Well, there are stats and there are stats. My dodgy weighing scales used to say 90.4Kg naked - and these are the ones I've always quoted before. However, the doc's nearly two weeks ago said 94Kg without shoes.

Today, my dodgy scales are saying 88.4Kg naked. I reckon that means I'm 92Kg officially. I.e. 2 kg in almost 2 weeks!!!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

well done you!!!
almost as light as me.
and a lot lighter than steve.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home