Steve's Fri-gasmic day
Over selling the day a little, but I'm proud as punch with myself, see if you agree:
**Good Gym sesh, ran 2 Km, Bike 4km, weights and 50 sit-ups**
**Good Gym sesh, ran 2 Km, Bike 4km, weights and 50 sit-ups**
- Fruit and Fibre and shreddie and raison mix bowl of cereal for breakie
- Bowl of leftover carrot & bean stew from night before for lucheon
- 2 slices of thin crust Tesco pizza and bowl of salad for tea
- Grapes and yogurt for afters, as a special treat for a good boy
- half a bottle of diet lemonade throughout evening to ward off booze pangs

3 Comments:
Steve, WOW! I'm lost for words. My formatting too. You see, when you let go you really can follow my lead.
Let's all give a big cheer to Steve, and his remarkable turn around. 2 months time, we'll hardly recognise him. Maybe he'll take up the piano?? Who knows where this will lead.
Not that I'd watch anything NTL-like at bedtime.
you sure about yir gym session, seems a bit out of character
Post a Comment
<< Home