Thursday, August 19, 2004

neek's wednesday, dull

back on the regime then

  • special k red berries with skimmed milk
  • 2 cups of tea
  • 1 banana
  • 15 strawberries (27 calories/100g)
  • 2 passion fruit (19 calories/fruit)

***60 min brisk walk around the City***

  • cup of tea
  • 1 banana

***30 min salsa practice***

  • minced beef, runner beans, new potatoes
  • ***3 litres of water throughout the day***

6 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Not bad Neeeek, I like the way you give out the portions of everything, except dinner, shall we assume it's Desperate Dan portions?...and, please, boys...all this **walking** brisk and 15 minutes or otherwise, let's knock it on the head eh? it kinda smacks of despiration...yeah?

9:13 AM  
Blogger Nigel said...

Oops, nearly forgot; 14,762 keys typed, 14 metres of mouse movements and 1,370 mouse clicks yesterday.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

"desperate dan", nah. 200g mince, 250g runner beans, six small (size of walnuts) new pototoes.
and what's wrong with posting about a "brisk walk". you are reporting your "gym" sessions.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

(cough) true...carry on....

10:38 AM  
Blogger Nigel said...

Yeah, but I kind of agree about the 15 minute ones I post up. I'll skip them in future. Thanks for the tip.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Nigel said...

6 new potatoes [4.5 GIPS]
250g runner beans [5 GIPS]
3 serving spoons minced beef [3.5 GIPS]
----
Better than 4 digestives though neek.

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home