Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Steve's Monday - Turkey time!

Mate of mine reckons fat blokes have smaller willies because the fat around the lower belly covers vital inches from the knob. I think he might be right, not that mines small of course, but as men get older their penis naturally shrinks…and…but, what I’m saying is, if he is right, then the lost inches will be a welcome return I tell ya! Any-hoo…here’s what went down me gullet last night:

One bowl of fruit and Fibre after a swim and sauna sesh in the gym at 6:30am
One chicken roll, no mayo, for lunch plus an apple
Another swimming sesh after work
Turkey mince spaghetti bolognaise, yes, using turkey!
6 biscuits, well, I was totally bored
3 glass of white wine…bored see..

3 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

you're really letting yirself go, aincha?
fat blokes and willies is defo fact, i know cos me at ease six incher has returned now that i is slim around da waist

9:15 AM  
Blogger Nigel said...

Good start to the day Steve. Well proud of you. Now, don't forget anything you eat or drink before you go to bed will turn to fat. So, DON'T bloody well do it. If you're bored go to bed.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

luckily, I have an enourmous knob to begin with, so the ever-so-slight belly over-hang doesnae effect the overall largeness of said knob. Now then, master Bates, let's have yours now please...er...not your knob like...no, yir blog for today

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home