Steve - One week on
If I needed a bolster in my quest for a respectable BMI then watching You are What you Eat ( URWYE ) last night, certainly gave me it. Last night, Nick, a 20 stone waster gets the URWYE treatment. This guy, christ!, gets up at 3:00am to prepare, cook and eat huge pots of Shepherds pie, his poo has the consistency of porridge, he's constantly out of breath, he's a mess basically, but 8 weeeks of eating healthily, swapping meats and carbs for high fibre fruit and veg, taking some light exercise and he';s lost 4 stone! he's a new man!! amazing it was..Enough for me to hit the floor and knock out 50 press-ups, scoff a banana and a pint of water!...Anyway, me, yesterday:
2 weetabix and 2 toast with marmite
Beans on toast for lunch
50 sit-ups
Ham sarnie
Smoked Haddock, broccoli and baked beans
banana
6 biscuits
2 weetabix and 2 toast with marmite
Beans on toast for lunch
50 sit-ups
Ham sarnie
Smoked Haddock, broccoli and baked beans
banana
6 biscuits

3 Comments:
Did you really do 50 sit ups or is that just a little porky steve? Come on, be honest... If you had a little pork pie, I'd understand.... Let's face it you eat next to nothing...
It's all true enough Nige, I don't post porkies...or eat them either...it's true though, compared to you boys, I eat like a wee bird dunt I?
you eat like a sparrow compared with nige, that's for sure.
6 biscuits - you seem to be eating more and more every day, going to be a packet before long....
Post a Comment
<< Home