Monday, August 23, 2004

Nige's Monday

I'm feeling so much better. I've a clear head, I feel sharp, alert, not in the least bit hungry and the weight it just falling off. This is great. I've also swapped my coffee mug for water bottle - at least 3 litres a day.
  • Porridge made with skimmed milk [3.5 GIPS]
  • 15g natural mixed nuts [2 GIPS]

*** 3 mile run ***

  • chilli honey roast pork wrap [4 GIPS]
  • 1/2 a pear [0.5 GIPS]
  • 6 dried apricots [2 GIPS]
  • lamb stew[5] with pearl barley[1.5], carrots[1.5] & cabbage [8 GIPS]
  • cajun vegetable Slim-a-Soup [0 GIPS]

*** 45 minutes gym: 350 kcal burn ***

Total: 20 GIPS, alcohol free day.


2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

we're on a fucking roll here lads!!! come on!!!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

let's rock

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home