Sundays, fundays...Steve
Felt awful Sunday, stayed in bed till 11:00am, managed 2 toast with marmite though. And considering the hangover, felt I redeemed myself somewhat today:
Lunch was one pitta bread with 2 rolls of wafer thin chicken
Mid afternoon, one ham sarnie
Dinner, or "Tea" was seafood paella with brown rice.
Also, throughout the day, I consumed one banana, one biscuit, 20, say, Grapes and lots of diet coke.
*bit of exercise end of day*
Lunch was one pitta bread with 2 rolls of wafer thin chicken
Mid afternoon, one ham sarnie
Dinner, or "Tea" was seafood paella with brown rice.
Also, throughout the day, I consumed one banana, one biscuit, 20, say, Grapes and lots of diet coke.
*bit of exercise end of day*

1 Comments:
Nice one Steve. But don't forget the damage one lil' biscuit can do. Stuff your face with veggies instead. Good man Sir...
Post a Comment
<< Home