Choose day Nige
I'm feeling a bit fat today - don't know why. Possibly overdid it with the Lamb stew yesterday evening. Anyway...
- 1/2 grapefruit[0]
- All Bran with skimmed milk[2]
- 3 dried apricots[1]
- 1/2 vegetarian pizza[5] with cauliflower[0], broccoli[0], carrots[1] and sweetcorn[2.5]
- 3 dried apricots[1]
- apple[0.5]
- minestrone Slim-a-Soup[0]
- king prawns[1] & stir-fry vegetables[1.5] in sweet chilli source[1]
- Strawberries[0] and grapes[1] in low fat natural yoghurt [1]
*** 1 hour gym: 800 kcal burn ***
Total 18.5 GIPS, no alcohol

1 Comments:
Hey, guys, no one want to comment on my entry? Wot no red I hear you cry. No red for, er, several days. Hey, Nige, what's going on? You're not losing weight are you? Maybe you're not commenting 'cos I'm too good at this game; the natural winner. Is that it? Is that it boys?
Post a Comment
<< Home