Fruits are my friends - Steve
Finally took delivery of my diet book yesterday, so, using the GiPS point system to full effect, here are the points from the darcy jury, for yesterday:
*Swim*
One banana [2]
bowl of fruit and fibre [4]
*Gym sesh, get this, 2 km run, 2 km bike, 50 sit-ups, weights, swim and steam*
One brown rice salad, inc. one boiled egg, baby tomatos & cucumber + one diet Pepsi [3.5]
Home made turkey mince spag bol with carrots, mushooms and peppers [4-6]
2 handfulls of raisons [3]
I make that under 20 points, which is ideal, well done me! No red today, no bisuits
*Swim*
One banana [2]
bowl of fruit and fibre [4]
*Gym sesh, get this, 2 km run, 2 km bike, 50 sit-ups, weights, swim and steam*
One brown rice salad, inc. one boiled egg, baby tomatos & cucumber + one diet Pepsi [3.5]
Home made turkey mince spag bol with carrots, mushooms and peppers [4-6]
2 handfulls of raisons [3]
I make that under 20 points, which is ideal, well done me! No red today, no bisuits

3 Comments:
I'm welling up Steve; I'm so proud. We all are....
Well done mate.
no red, no biscuits. any other little snacks you want to mention?
your gym sessions seem to be getting more intense. what's next on the schedule? marathon? tour de france? swim the channel?
Post a Comment
<< Home