Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Choose Steve

Working from home yesterday, always gonna be a tricky one, food wise, all that temptation, all that spare time..any-hoo, here's the damage:


2 weetabix for breakie
chicken roll sarnie, one piece of white bread, one chicken slice, wafer thin (snack)
Beans on white bread toast, one poached egg for lunch
haddock fillet, one sweet jacket potato and runner beans for tea
3 plain digestive biscuits


5 Comments:

Blogger Nigel said...

We we're rocking yesterday Steve. For f**ks sake cut the biscuits... Are U really so s**ing week!!!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

I may well be weak Nige, not sure about being "a week"...but thanks for caring, have told the missus to buy the house wholemeal biscuits from now on, so that if I'm weak again, and it'll surely happen, then at least the damage will be kept to a minimum.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Nigel said...

Steve, I'm just so disappointed for you. Best to tell the mrs not to buy any biscuits....

12:58 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

i feel like i've not only let you down Nige, but myself too...oh, and Neeek, I've let him down n'all...still, the gym sesh I've just done should should help make amends...does it Nige? does it help make amends?

1:02 PM  
Blogger Nigel said...

Gym's good. You're back on a roll. As neek says, "Let's rock!"

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home