steve's nervy day-before-the-big-day Day
Program yesterday, fat fucker, his diet consisted of sausages, rolls bacon, the lot, high blood pressure, overweight, cholesterol the lot, other guy, slim balance diet, low blood pressure etc right. Big wheeze, make them change diets for a month. Results: fat bloke lost weight, blood pressure drops cholesterol lowers to normal etc, slim bloke puts on weight, gets high blood pressure, problems pooing, depressed....the lot. Lesson?...eat sensibly, cut out all the fat and salt in diet and you'll loose weight and be happy...another lesson, fat people ARE NOT happy, they just aren't.
Christ! I can barely eat a thing, I'm so nervous for me mate Nige and his big day tomorrow...I nibble at this, slip at that, but my stomach is churning away...that said, I managed this yesterday:
Gym first thing, usual load of sit ups, weights etc...nearly broke out in a sweat :
Christ! I can barely eat a thing, I'm so nervous for me mate Nige and his big day tomorrow...I nibble at this, slip at that, but my stomach is churning away...that said, I managed this yesterday:
Gym first thing, usual load of sit ups, weights etc...nearly broke out in a sweat :
-
Bowl of Sepcial K
Chicken salad sarnie on wholegrain bread. homemade
Mackerel, new potatos, peas and leak. fucking 'orrible and I told the missus as much too
Let's see...thass it!...no! wait..couple of hobnobs and 2 slices of edam cheese, waffer thin. like me.

1 Comments:
"waffer thin". ha ha. that laser eye surgery needs redoing my son.
Post a Comment
<< Home