Steve's wednesday
A funny thing happened to me yesterday, in the Gym, they decided to swap the changing rooms around, so the boys became the girls as builders were sweating away in the girls, but of course, I didnae know this right, so, bleary eyed, I wander into the "boys" and ahaha....I was confronted by 2 women in the swimming cosies! well, I was so struck dumb, I was fixed to the spot, for a good minute, minute and a half maybe, unti lI snapped out of it, I think someone screamed, and I went into the "girls" to change..ahahaha...The police weren't called. This illistrates I believe, that:
a) I went to the gym yesterday
b) see above:
Gym at 6:30am
a) I went to the gym yesterday
b) see above:
Gym at 6:30am
- Bowl of Special K
- home made, chicken and boiled egg and salad sarnie one whole grain bread. natch
- Tuna curry with white rice, I know, the missus hates brown rice..
- one or two hobnobs, as is my want lately

1 Comments:
It's so good to see you're back on form Steve. The new you beckons... well done mate. No alcohol either. Blimey.
Post a Comment
<< Home