Tuesday, September 14, 2004

neek moanday too

got me payrise at last, totally inadequate and only backdated to august. cants. i diagnosed depression, the only cure chocolate and booze. double cants, messing up my life and my diet. anyway.......

bowl of blackberry porridge
1 banana
2 cups of tea
150g of blackberries
100g of chocolate peanuts
lambs liver, bacon, runner beans, sweet potato
3 glasses of white wine, 3 pints IPA
2 litres of water
no exercise bar brisk walk up to fenchurch street

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

poor neeek...only £250 a month better off, for doing feckall all day anyway...poor you, have another beer, there ya go...more chocolates? sure, stuff ya face ya miserable cant! go on, feed at the depression trough all you want, I don't care, I'm getting thinner and thinner cos I have a bright happy outlook on life, so there...(cough)

12:35 PM  
Blogger Nigel said...

I've decided that I will be 14 stone on my wedding day. And, that will be the heaviest day of my married life. The future's so bright; we gotta wear shades...

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home