Monday, September 13, 2004

Nige's Monday blues

The weight loss thingy certainly stopped last week. Can't imagine why...
  • All Bran with skimmed milk [3]

*** 4 mile run over Tower Bridge ***

  • ham and sweetcorn pasta [5]
  • pear [0.5]
  • minestrone Slim-a-Soup [0]
  • 3 baguette slices of garlic bread [2]
  • risotto in pepper with salad [4.5]
  • 25g chocolate violet grumbles [4]
  • 3 glasses of red [3 units]
  • 2 pints of Guinness [4 units]

Total 19 units, 7 units alcohol.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

I hear you also ran past Neeek, virtually ignoring him?...I know I would too, but look Nige mate, this boozing you're doing, you gotta cut it out son, you worried about something? something troubling you? at all?...the answer doesnae lie in a bottle mate, we'll talk Friday ok? I let you get if off yir chest, lemme know though if Friday's cancelled though. cheers!...I mean...er...thanks

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home