Wednesday, September 15, 2004

steve's choo choo chosday

I must confess something here lads, today was my first sit-up sesh in 2 weeks! thass right, I remember thinking, as I did my last sit-up before heading off the Riga, well, that's that then, I can do no more..funny how easily you can get out of a habit, especially a nasty painful one...any-hoo, here's the damage from yesterday:
2 toast with marmite for breakie
chicken salad sarnie for lunch on wholegrain bread, of course
Turkey and rice something, pretty nasty mind
er...lemme see...oh yeah, couple hobnobs (one habit i cannae get out of) all in all, not bad

2 Comments:

Blogger Nigel said...

Well done Steve on getting back to the situps. I know only too well how difficult it is getting back into a routine. My challenge is to get back to zero drinking again. Think I might dry out after the honeymoon for 3 weeks.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

cheers mate, yeah, not easy...so u planning to be hammered throughout the honeymoon period then Nige mate? won't that, er, cramp yir style like, in bed I'm thinking now?...let's talk Friday, we can pop outside, find a pub, sit down. have a wee chat, you and me...it'll be OK Nige mate, it'll be fine..

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home