Friday, September 10, 2004

Steve's crunchy thursday

I've come to an inevitable conclusion here, it's so obviously I wonder why I hadn't thought of it before, no, not the one about so many of my mates, over the years, marrying MY girlfriends mates, while I end up getting the elbow, then me having to watch as my mates and my ex's best mates have kids, have dinner parties, make love etc REMINDING me everyday what a loser I am and how I can't hold onto girls I've fallen in love with...no..(cough)...what's I've realised is this...I need a goal to keep up this diet and exercise regime change. It's ok for Nige, he has his wedding to aim for, his motivation is his future wife and future life and it's ok for Neeeek, he's got Thailand in 12 weeks time (shudder) but what about me?...where' my carrot?..speaking of which, here's how I did yesterday:
bowl of special K
granery roll with 2 wafer thin turkey slices
home made turkey mince spag bol
( include here the usual weaknesses )
No booze though, no booze
Bin the the gym though, oh yes

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

i dunt understand the "bin the gym" bit, i check link but that is no more enlightening. you saying you ain't going to the gym anymore, not like you went a lot anyway, but you don't want nige's guests asking "who's yir fat mate nige?", now, do ya?
otherwise diet looked ok, bar the enevitable choc and biscuits

9:06 AM  
Blogger Nigel said...

You both need to read my new book: Eats, shoots and leaves.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home