Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Steve's Stag off

I reckon, it's best all round if I just "forget" what I stuffed my face with over the weekend, I tried to do vodka and whiskey instead of pints where I could, but that didnae stop me drinking too many pints overall. Food wise, wasn't that bad, steak one night, curry the next, for dinner, Friday was chicken bap I think at airport...coupla cheeseburgers...one kitkat...bowl of nuts, and that's pretty much it, coulda been worse I suppose but I'm not proud of myself...so then, yesterday, or Monday looked like this:
  • One fried egg for lunch/Breakfast
  • Half a jacket potato and chicken breast for tea, left a lot of it, too ill
coupla biscuits and 2 chocolates

1 Comments:

Blogger Nigel said...

And you were doing so well!! Come on Steve, lets not loose momentum here... ditch the chocs!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home