steves chews day
Ah god, getting over this holiday is proving difficult for me, a lot of energy and time went into the build up and now it's over, I'm finding it difficult to get motivated again. Luckily though, a few things are in my favour
I'm still hung over so I'm certainly not drinking anything and my appetite is smaller than when I went away, last night, again, I left a third of my plate with food still on it
depression or holiday remorse is playing heavily on my mind....Also, the blisters on my feet, and general pain I'm feeling all over doesnae help matters.
So, yesterday, working from home, I had:
I'm still hung over so I'm certainly not drinking anything and my appetite is smaller than when I went away, last night, again, I left a third of my plate with food still on it
depression or holiday remorse is playing heavily on my mind....Also, the blisters on my feet, and general pain I'm feeling all over doesnae help matters.
So, yesterday, working from home, I had:
2 toast with marmite for breakfast
lunch was lentil soup with granery roll
Dinner, chicken stir fry
No choc's yesterday but too many hobnobs. No exercise...no energy, no point

1 Comments:
I'm pleased you enjoyed the weekend. It's time to move on now though. Clean water, clean living...
Post a Comment
<< Home