wedding-NES-day-steve
First day back at work, had a terrible nights sleep, not that anyone cares, so why don't I just crack on?...well, I'm covering for someone at the moment and we're very busy here, so no time for gym this morning, 6:20am I'm at my desk...eating:
one bowl of special K for breakfast
One turkey granery roll for lunch
Fish kebab, with brocolli, tomatos, peas and sweet potato
"some" chocolate, "few" biscuits
one bowl of special K for breakfast
One turkey granery roll for lunch
Fish kebab, with brocolli, tomatos, peas and sweet potato
"some" chocolate, "few" biscuits

1 Comments:
Is the weight shifting Steve? Now, not kidding here, but if it's not I'll let you into a little secret.. the reason I've lost 4kg so far is because I don't f**k up my insulin levels with chocolates and buscuits: it's not just a kcal thing you know "a tiny buscuit, only 177 kcal" - it's about keeping your body glucose levels normal - so your body can fight fat. STOP EATING BIX!!
Apart from that, well done mate...
Post a Comment
<< Home