Friday, August 27, 2004

Steve's Furs-day

Steve, god of diet, has once again proved his gold standard by the sheer force of his amazing will, yesterday for example, well...why don't I just let the bullet points speak for themselves?

*6:30am Swim*
  • Bowl of Shreddies
  • Tuna and cucumber sarnie on granery bread, from the garage, but it was the best option there!
Gym sesh, Inc. 50 sit-up-up 4 km bike, 1.5km run, weights etc
  • Turkey stir fry, loads of veg and a bowl of salad.
2 biscuits
*50 sit-ups*

5 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

just can't give up those biscuits, can you?

9:10 AM  
Blogger Nigel said...

Nice one though Steve. Good to see the 8 biscuits a night nonsense has gone forever. Get through this last pack, and you'll never want to buy biscuits again.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

cheers mate, yeah, let's hope so...I was thinking like, how long are we gonna keep this up? till after Riga? Nige's Marriage? or keep going till we're happy with our BMI?...don't get me wrong, I love doing this, winning and everything, just thinking out loud is all...also, boys, how would you feel if I took a digital picture of us all, individually of course, nakid, for this blog, sort of before and after style? i could take the pics in Riga...lemme know, mebbe I let you keep yir pants on Nige, I know u is shy like...

10:39 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

photo? i'm up for it ;)

12:10 PM  
Blogger Nigel said...

It's not that I'm shy, I just don't want to scare da ladies with my enormous manhood.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home