Steves Freaky Friday
Yeah, well, I told you, me working from home really throws me, diet wise....here's how:
2 weetabix + 2 toast with marmite for breakfast
for lunch I had one chicken, lettuce and tomato sarnie on wholegrain bread + one yogurt drink + one apple
*70 sit-ups*
Fish paella
*so far so no bad*
One bottle of white wine
4 hobnobs
Oh.
2 weetabix + 2 toast with marmite for breakfast
for lunch I had one chicken, lettuce and tomato sarnie on wholegrain bread + one yogurt drink + one apple
*70 sit-ups*
Fish paella
*so far so no bad*
One bottle of white wine
4 hobnobs
Oh.

2 Comments:
oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.
still got that packet of hobnobs in the cupboard, you want for me to bring them to riga?
Hey Neek, they'll be no such sinning in Riga...
Post a Comment
<< Home