Nick. Thursday.
For breakfast...
bran flakes with skimmed milk two crumpets with apricot conserve
A bit of exercise...
2.5km on cross-trainer = 295 calories burned, plus 40 sit-ups, 30 leg lifts and stretching
For luncheon...
thai chicken with lemongrass cup-a-soup cheese and pickle bap
Snacking through the day...
2 bananas, 2 satsumas some chocolate peanuts
Dinner...
bacon, merguez sausages, 3 eggs scrambled, 2 wholemeal toast
Some more exercise with refreshments...
3 hours salsa = 1340 calories burned 2 pints fosters, 2 glasses chilean shiraz
A bit of exercise...
For luncheon...
Snacking through the day...
Dinner...
Some more exercise with refreshments...

1 Comments:
Hey guys, I think it's time now to look towards the future and put up that winning post. Remember the goal? Ideal BMI. Well, let's get the calculatt figure and have an official weigh in, and height check, and see if we've achieved it.
OK, I'll put my cards on the table, I think I'll be under the overweight rating by Christmas..... anyone up for the challenge of a weigh in then?
Post a Comment
<< Home