Wednesday, September 01, 2004

The Strangest thing - Steve

When complete strangers stop me in the street and comment on how great I'm looking, I know, I just know, I'm doing something right. Last day today, working from home, despite lots of sit and press-ups, I feel a slob, I miss the gym terribly, isn't that sweet of me?...So then, how did I fair you're asking yourselves, well...here's how:

  • Granery toast with marmite for breakie
*50 sit-ups, 30 press-ups*
  • beans on Granery toast for lunch + one small pot of jelly
  • Home made Turkey spag-bol with plenty of carrots, mushooms, tomatos etc
  • one drinkable yogurt
2 plain Hobnobs

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve, if you're the one in the centre, then yes, I'd agree. Something's going great... Well done you.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Nigel said...

Hey, no, that's me. Gee, thanks mate. Whoever you are...

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home