I don't like Mondays - Steve
Being a winner is great, I feel like Kelly Holmes at times, effortless now, I'm into my stride and showing these other lads my class. Take a look at yesterday, you'll see no bacon fat sarnies, no beers, no ice creams or chocolates and why?...well, because I'm focused, I'm in the zone, thass why. check it.
- 2 weetabix
- For lunch I enjoyed 2 wholegrain toasted bread with one poached egg and low cal baked beans
- Cod, 4-5 small chunks, sweet baked potato, broad beans and peas for tea, followed by one drinkable yogurt.

3 Comments:
"sweet baked potato" - err, is that the same as a sweet potato that has been baked? so, "baked sweet potato"
you have yir hobnobs, i'll have me sausages, ok?
Thanks Steve, you've just reminded me how much **little exercise** I did in Salzburg - forgot to mention. No wonder my weight has been constant, despite over GIPing by 42%. Not to mention the beers.
I've given it careful consideration Steve, but I'm compelled to disagree about your biscuits. Stop them right now. I bet, as its 22:08, you're tucking into one right now. Put it down, look at yourself in the mirror and repeat after me. "I am not going to be a chocolate hob nob all my life." You are what you eat.
Post a Comment
<< Home