Rainy days and Mondays always get Nige down
Well, I'm back, and yes, straight on those scales to assess the damage. The remarkable thing is, there is none! True, I've not lost weight over the weekend, but the modicum of care seems to have paid off, and the 3Kg holiday hangover simply hasn't happenned. Well done me.
- muesli with natural yoghurt [4]
- ham, pastrami, cheese on rye [3]
- fruit salad with natural yoghurt [3]
- apple juice [1]
- chicken and roasted pepper salad [4]
- cappacino [0]
- custard tart [5]
- 1 boiled egg, 3 turkey slices and avocado salad [5]
- 2 scoops low calorie ice cream [2]
*** 55 minutes gym: 600 kcal burn ***
27 GIPS, no alcohol. (9 units over still)

3 Comments:
Nah, I'm having that Nige. I reckon it'll take some time before the effects of the weekend work their way onto your hips, it's gonna happen, and with any luck it'll happen in Riga in front of Neeek and I....that said, it does seem yir back on track and for that you are to be congratulated. well done my friend....well bloody done you!
yes, well done you
Yes, well done me. Could have easily just said, well that's the way I'm built and come up with the usual bull about big bones etc.. No. I will reduce my food intake and increase my physical activities. Well done me.
Post a Comment
<< Home