Sunday bloody Sunday - Steve
I tried a MacDonalds salad today! never thought I'd see myself doing it, but there we are, a demonstration, if one were needed, of my 100% committment to this life changing project. It was actually very nice, lots of salad, a litle chicken and a bucket load of dressing! I mean, why botha if yir gonna consume that much dressing, why not just have done with it and have a double MacMac attack with extra cheese? Me?...I drippled some dressing on mine, and threw the rest away. So then, here's how I did:
- 2 toast with marmite o wholegrain bread for breakfasts
- MacDonalds Salad for lunch
- one banana, one yogurt drink - snacks
- Beef Chow mein for dinner

2 Comments:
looks like the sparrow struck again, bar the hobnobs - 79 calories plus 3.7g of fat per biscuit.
got some milk chocolate peanuts in the cupboard, shall i bring those for the weekend too?
Stevie, you could have had the big mac and chips instead of those bloody hob-nobs. Well, not quite but see my point. Hey, what the hell, I can't talk this weekend. Well done with the rest of the day mind. Excellent work.
Post a Comment
<< Home