Sunday, August 29, 2004

Neek - Saturday's alright for ............

got on the scales at the gym, 194lb/88kg, that's 2lb/1kg more than when i started

2 slice, 2 rasher bacon sarnie - bread soaked in the bacon fat
cup of green tea
***80 min racketball = 760 calories burned, 60 sit-ups, stretching***
piece of baguette, wedge of cider mature cheddar
cup of green tea
1/2L cranberry juice
homemade spag bol, choc and mint ice cream - no wafers
1/2L grapefruit juice
***1 litre of water throughout the day***

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

are you trying to be funny here neeeek, or ironic, or what?..."....2lb/1kg more than when i started..." followed closely with "..bread soaked in the bacon fat, baguette and mint ice cream...."
...sheeesh, no bloody wonder!

6:39 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

everyone needs some fat in their diet, bacon fat adds a bit of flavour

11:37 AM  
Blogger Nigel said...

Glad I didn't read this while I was away. Might have given up.... there again, don't think I could stomach bread soaked in bacon fat. Disgusting.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home