Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Chews please Nigel

First thing this day of choice I was 87.9Kg. The last time I was like that I had been running into work, 6 miles, each and every day without fail for a whole 11 weeks. This gippin' is sooooo much easier. Incidently, I put 4Kg weight back on within 4 weeks following my usual lifestyle.

Today, I have been mostly eating...

  • porridge oats with water [3]

*** 50 minutes swiss-ball / circuits class ***

  • cray fish salad, includes a tiny bit of pasta [3.5]
  • apple [0.5]
  • minestrone Slim-a-Soup [0]
  • 3 small Austrian chocolates [2]
  • 400g baked beans, a poached egg on 2 slices of Burgen soya & linseed toast [8]
  • apple [0.5]
  • chicken & noodle Slim-a-Soup [0.5]
  • 400g chopped tomatoes [0]

Total 18 GIPs, no alcohol. (9 units over)

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

well in there Nige son, I'll let you off the choc's if you promise to be in our group nakid photo shoot, hey man! it's for the blog, yeah?

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home