Steves health - wednesday
Talking of men's health here, I read the other day in one of the missus's wimmin magazines, that if men want to seriously reduce their chances of getting prostrate cancer, then they need to ejaculate at least 21 times A MONTH...yes, a month...Now, I dunno about you boys, but I reckon I manage that A YEAR and that's WITH masturbation!...sigh...I show this to the missus, hovering over her last night, magazine in hand, trousers round ankles, it says here love, that you need to service me almost daily if you wanna help me live longer. Statistics! she cried, it's all nonesense...and went back to watching DullEnders....any-hoo...here's what I eat yesterday:
Swim
Bowl of Special K
Tuna in pitta bread
Tuna curry
2 fat free Yogurts
light masturbation

2 Comments:
it's true about the prostate thing, i had mine checked the other day, the doctor quiz me about my diet and habits, says my prostate is in tip-top condition. He say i must be a w*nker.
I tell he he a c*nt.
Nick, the two of you should get together...
Post a Comment
<< Home