Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Choose Steve - Tuesday

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big (LCD) television, choose washing machines, cars (NISSAN MICRA), compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol (GIPS PLAN), and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments (CHECK). Choose a starter home (Mid Terrace Victorian, actually, with original features). Choose your friends (no comment). Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics (2 peice, leather) . Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth (ummm noooo - well, the odd Hobnob). Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrasment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life.
I do I doooo...and here's how:
3toast with marmite - white bread unfortunately
Chicken and salad sarnie on white..
Turkey and brown pasta with home made tomato sauce
zero fat yogurt

3 Comments:

Blogger Nigel said...

You must be loosing weight by now Steve. If you're not seriously suggest you see a doc. I'm eating tonnes more and still losing modest amounts.

I got my blood test results yesterday: my thyroid is fine. In fact everything they tested was fine and my cholestrol was 1.2/3 whatever that means - apparently fine.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

i coulda told you there was nothing wrong with you Nige, except that you eat and drink too much!..typical, short sighted git that you are, thinking YOU'RE not to blame for your weight, the government is!...I dunno, wake up and smell the earl grey son!..

10:49 AM  
Blogger Nigel said...

You're an admiration Steve, but you telling me is not the same as the doctor. Clearly I don't blame the government. Maybe the Thatcher generation..

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home