Steve's all-you-can-eat weekend
I decided to not go thru my weekend meals:
a) because I cannae remember most of it
b)I'm a little ashamed at what I can remember
c)History teaches us that history's history...or summat..
Actually, wasnae that bad, bottle of red wine and a Stella friday evening. 5 or so cans of Fosters Saturday daytime, seeing a mate like, and a bottle of white wine in the evening. 4 pints Sunday...ummm...wish I kept all that quiet now...
Nige, great to have you back mate...where you been then?
Ah, right, yesterday then:
2 toast with marmite for breakie, day off see, easily tempted
Chicken sarnie for lunch
Chicken tandori with rice for tea
Yogurt (slash) bisuits for afters
a) because I cannae remember most of it
b)I'm a little ashamed at what I can remember
c)History teaches us that history's history...or summat..
Actually, wasnae that bad, bottle of red wine and a Stella friday evening. 5 or so cans of Fosters Saturday daytime, seeing a mate like, and a bottle of white wine in the evening. 4 pints Sunday...ummm...wish I kept all that quiet now...
Nige, great to have you back mate...where you been then?
Ah, right, yesterday then:
2 toast with marmite for breakie, day off see, easily tempted
Chicken sarnie for lunch
Chicken tandori with rice for tea
Yogurt (slash) bisuits for afters

2 Comments:
i thought yoghurt was good for you ///
You really should keep your bi-suits quiet: People talk already Steve.
Post a Comment
<< Home