Friday, November 05, 2004

Steve's Thursday

Thought I'd update the picture above yesterday, Nige was never happy with the one of him we had up there and for months has been bombarding me with phone pictures of himself begging me to change the banner. So, Nige, for you mate, I done it...and I couldn't resist putting one of Nick sucking his gut in on holiday...later, when I've taken a recent one of myself, I'll update the picture again:
Yesterday, oh dear, working from home...
3 toast with marmite
beans of toast, 2 slices, 1/3 of a can, mebbe less..
Brown pasta with dolmeo sauce + bacon and mushooms
6 biscuits.
Ice cream bar, mars or snickers, dunno..nice though...what?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nigel said...

Steve, mate, you still look fat in black and white. Also, mate, it's Thursday not Tuesday.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Nigel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home