Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Steve's Tuesday

You know what that means, scoffing from home, I mean working from home..here's how bad it got:
4 toast with marmite
Bowl of lentle soup and a chicken slice sarnie
4 digestive biscuits with a nice cuppa tea, Pauline
small home made pizza with potato and salad
one apple. one orange.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nigel said...

Steve. You cracked! You had a - no sorry FOUR - biscuits. I win. HA HA HA HA HA

More importantly.. You LOSE. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

10:43 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

technically, yes, u win, although i think i won the moral victory...you don't see me crowing over your chocolate cake do you?...you know why son?..becasue I have class, oh yes, I am a gentleman...still, well done Nige

10:47 AM  
Blogger Nigel said...

I feel cheated of a victory....

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home