Steve's mix and match thursday
Ever since I've been a teenager I've yearned for two things, a larger penis and a 6 pack stomach. I used to think that one was achievable, with enough time and focused-positive-mental-attitude, while the other wasn't and I'd have to resign myself to a flabby belly. But now, I'm thinking, wait! both are possible, can it be true, that in a certain light, I'm beginning to detect the outline of a 6 pack, well, 2 pack really? I'm sure I can and it gives me enormous hope. So, here's how I've been doing lately:
Working from home means no exercise, not even a little bit, none in fact.
3 slices of toast with marmite, lightly spread cos we've run out, and I told the missus we were running low last bloody week, but does she listen to me anymore?! no!!
Ham salad sanwich
NAP
Home made Tuna curry
One fat free yogurt
About 10 Biscuits

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home