Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Steve "takes on" monday, and looses

They say that life imitates art, or is it the other way around?, whatever, I reckon that my life then, might be described as DADA; A Revolt against pretentious over-intellectualising of art, literature, and politics which Takes ordinary objects out of context and exaggerated ordinary styles to absurdity. That's pretty much me alright, a revolt against consumerism, against obesity, but also against the diet-obsessed beasts we've become, and instead take food and cooking and mix 'em up, throw conventions to the winds, make my life absurd! and why the hell not?... Not convinced?...Try looking at what I had to eat yesterday, then tell me I'm not crazy!

Gym, 6:30am - 50 sit-ups, weights, 2 KM cycle, 1 km run
Bowl of Special K
Brown roll, with cucumber, baby tomatos and chicken slice
Paella for tea.
2 Wholegrain slices with marmite

1 Comments:

Blogger Nigel said...

DADA - yes. Last night I was asked to describe a piece of music. I said "Marmite springs to mind". Having been told it was written by an Australian, I changed my mind, "Vegimite" I said.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home