Friday, October 08, 2004

Steve and his Thursday meltdwon

I think it might be time to invest in some scales, the thing with all this dieting (cough) and exercise is that, I don't know what effect, if any, it's having on me. None, i hear you cry, and you'd probably be right because it's tough, just like, not knowing...does this biscuit really make a difference, does this bottle of red wine really add pounds, shall I knock the egg, chips and sausage on the head and stick to the salad, oh no, sorry, that'll be what goes through Nicks mind, not mine, but you get the point?...this weekend then, I shall make the purchase, take a deep breath and step onto the scales...stand by.
Gym, 6:30am session, 60 sit-ups, weights, 2 km bike AND 2 lengths of the pool.
Bowl of Special K
Tuna in pita bread
Spicey tomato with turkey and brown pasta
2 slices of wholemeal bread, with marmite

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

make sure you don't buy any "speak your weight" type scales ;)
and we want the truth

9:08 AM  
Blogger Nigel said...

Check. What gets measured gets managed Steve. Learnt that on my MBA mate. I'm now the lightest I've been since 2001.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home