Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Steve's mashed-up Weekend..and Monday

Yeah, well, not to bad weekend, bottle of white wine Saturday to go with my Thai Turkey curry and Sunday, booze free + Fish Ragu, cooked with my own fair hands..little exercise. One or two moments of weakness, nothing like you lads and your weekend, so I'm quite happy.

Monday, here we are, start of a fresh new week:
Gym - 2 mile run - weights + 60 sit-ups
Bowl of Special K
Indian Tuna spice thingie in pita bread
Bowl of salad and fresh pasta

1 Comments:

Blogger Watty said...

Steve, TY for the well wishes, I have been dieting off and on and then got pregnant twice with a nice 3 month break between the two, so its hard to get back on track.....especially with a 5 month old! Glad I found you 3 though, maybe you can keep me motivated (I need a weight loss buddy!)

Good luck guys :)

~Watty~ *your half Thai new Blog watcher :) *

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home