Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Tuesday. Nigel.

Second half of the day was working from home. That always spells disaster for my diet...
  • 2 shredded wheat with skimmed milk [4]
  • ½ grapefruit [0]
  • 25g mixed nuts [2]
  • tuna steak, runner beans and carrot [5]
  • capaccino [1]
  • small packet of cheese & onion crisps [5]
  • apple [0.5]
  • small tin of cold baked beans [2]
  • packet of twisties [2]
  • cod in batter with mixed vegetables [6]
  • apple [0.5]

Total 30 Gips, no alcohol, but no exercise neither.

2 Comments:

Blogger Watty said...

Hey guys, you've motivated me after seeing your posts that its time to get off my butt and do something about my weight! TY!

BTW, I don't know if you're interested but there's a website at http://www.fitday.com to show your cals/burned cals, and weight charts etc as well as a food diary if you're interested. TY for the open blogs and motivating me...now I wish I could find a buddy to do this with too! (My hubbys friggin skinny!)

8:09 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Isn't that two meals you've had then?...Kate now "hides" the nice stuff from me, yeah, like I cannae find it!...but, it does help if it's all tucked away out of my eyeline like, mebbe M could do that for you Nige?

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home