Fank funk it's Friday - Steve
Another week draws to a close, and I'm feeling x amount lighter. proud of myself for most of the day, then I go and let myself down, ah well, in the great scheme of things, 'tis a triffle...hmmmm triffle...
Swim 6:30am - dunno why I keep puying in the time, It just shows how hard I am I suppose..
Bowl of Special K and mini Shreddies mix
Gym for lunch - 2 km bike, 2 km run, weights and 70 odd sit-ups, lost count basically after 50..
One pint of Kroni-Berg
Half a home made pizza
One bottle of red wine
One mino scone with marmite
Swim 6:30am - dunno why I keep puying in the time, It just shows how hard I am I suppose..
Bowl of Special K and mini Shreddies mix
Gym for lunch - 2 km bike, 2 km run, weights and 70 odd sit-ups, lost count basically after 50..
One pint of Kroni-Berg
Half a home made pizza
One bottle of red wine
One mino scone with marmite

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home