Friday, October 22, 2004

Steve's blog-a-thursday

Yes, well, another great day on the eating front, but does any of this matter?...in the long run like, we're all dust, some will be larger lumps of dust than others of course, right Nick? and I'm hoping to god, that in the end, when it's my turn, my lump of dust will be teeny, will be blown away with a wisp of a breeze, carried away to distant shores, not left laying in a thick sticky lump, or glued to the foot of a relatives shoe...and here's how I plan to do this:

Gym, 6:30 am, 5 minute continuous run, longest run I've done since I was 17...mixed with fast walk, all in all, 2km, 2km bike, weights and 60 sit-ups
Bowl of shreddies
2 slices of white bread with a slice of ham + slim-o-soup (minestrone)
Plate of chicken spag bol
one scone + 3 biscuits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home