steve's Friday
Had a great friday, gym sesh morning and lunchtime..It's Tuesday now mind, so I've forgotten what I had to eat, probably good stuff morning, and lunchtime, getting worse as the day goes on, until I sunk a bottle and a half of red that evening.
Saturday, 3 toast with very thin layer of marmite (why am I always scraping marmite from the bottom of it's jar?) Great lunch, was a chicken salad sarnie on wholegrain. For dinner, I cooked a load of pasta and bacon and mushooms for the 5 of us and I only picked at mine...mind you, the 8+ pints of Stella that evening didnae help.
Sunday, a great day, too ill to eat anything! managed a fish finger sarnie that evening.
Monday - Feeling much better, weet-a-bix for breakie, then quater pounder with cheese and chips for lucnh, well, why not on my sons 5th b'day?..cough...dinner was salmon and boiled potatos and lots of greens...followed by b'day cake...hmmm...ah well
Saturday, 3 toast with very thin layer of marmite (why am I always scraping marmite from the bottom of it's jar?) Great lunch, was a chicken salad sarnie on wholegrain. For dinner, I cooked a load of pasta and bacon and mushooms for the 5 of us and I only picked at mine...mind you, the 8+ pints of Stella that evening didnae help.
Sunday, a great day, too ill to eat anything! managed a fish finger sarnie that evening.
Monday - Feeling much better, weet-a-bix for breakie, then quater pounder with cheese and chips for lucnh, well, why not on my sons 5th b'day?..cough...dinner was salmon and boiled potatos and lots of greens...followed by b'day cake...hmmm...ah well

4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
you seem to be getting a bit slapdash with yir postings, memory loss too, i bet
This is not the place to be funny Steve. Now, post your bloody dairy, complete with Gip ratings and leave it at that. Put your personal life stuff on your personal blog will ya. Jeez... If you want to play, at least play by the rules mate.
Blimey, what's got your goat, you old goat?...trying to inject a bit of life into the blog, thass all...but, fair do's...from now on, i will JUST blog what I eat. and no more.
Post a Comment
<< Home