Sunday, December 19, 2004

Steve's Last Resort Friday

I can see that it really is about time we called an end to this sorry blog...we're all slipping nicely into christmas over indulgence. big time, right Nige?...so, it's with a sense of loss, but also of relief that I write, for the last time brothers..
Working from home...so...
2 toast with marmite
Lunch was a chicken slice and salad sandwich on multi-grain bread
2 pints of Kroni
fresh pasta with a creamy sauce...hmmm
one point five bottle of red wine
pass-out.
end of transmission.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nigel said...

At least it's wine Steve. Wouldn't want to promote that binge drink culture... I feel a song coming on...

"In this world of chunder, we can spare a thought for pukers. And tonight thank god it's them instead of me. And there won't be deadly alchopops this Christmas Time. The only units allowed this year is wine. Where nothing ever grows, no tum, no thighs, no toes. Do they know it's Christmas time at all."

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home