Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Wednesday

So far then, Wednesday morning, I'll highlight anything on my list that's a little dodgy in terms of calories/fat etc...I'll update tomorrow and add what I scoffed tonight, missus is at work, so tempting to raid cookie jar without her disapproving glare!


  • cup of tea
  • glass of pure orange
  • half a peach
  • bowl of fruit and fiber
  • cup of tea
  • cup of tea

    Wednesday 11th - afternoon

  • 3 slices of chicken roll
  • One can of diet Pepsi
  • Home made chicken and bacon pie (i left the crust)
  • 3 buscuits (one digestive, 2 bourbon)

  • Not a bad night really, coulda done without the buscuits, but there we are...did some sit ups to compensate


      1 Comments:

      Blogger Nick said...

      i think you've missed out on the five portions of fruit and veg son.
      buscuits!!!!!!! think of the calories, think of that weekend away ;)

      8:49 AM  

      Post a Comment

      << Home